Cauipe is perhaps considered one of the most legendary lagoons in Brazil. Its is half and hour drive north of Cumbuco. Buggy renters might say you need a buggy to reach it but it is not true. You can reach it with a normal car, pretty easily as long as your tires are low on pressure and you know what road to take ( have a look at our video showing the way, which will be added shortly).
– Flat water, really cool river like part with completely flat water to cruise in.
– Good consistent wind.
– Fresh water, does not taste bad after crashing.
– Pros come here, you might catch a cool move or two.
– Can be reached with a normal car.
– Kind of narrow, the restaurant huts can get scary close.
– Gets crowded